Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not About Snakes

I decided to post a crafty entry to make up for the slithery one from last night (I have more readers than I thought! And I was right: normal people don't like snakes! ^_^).

SO! Here are some pictures of the scarf I made my sister for Christmas!:



She really likes Pokemon, so I made her a Pokeball scarf. There was going to be a hat, but I ran out of time. There's always her birthday, I guess!



And here she is modeling it her lovely self. Those are my grandparents in the background. Photobomb'd!

So, Mom, friends, lady from church, I hope you still love me even though my interests occasionally venture beyond the crafty and include the reptilian ;) Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe, yay! I like crafty things =P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and I was thrilled to hear about your shapely calves :-). I've just spent a lovely half hour reading your old entries ... The snakes also gave me the wibbles initially, I have to admit, but the rainbow boa is undeniably pretty! I wonder if you could make a snake-inspired crochet blanket - the scales make such an interesting pattern. Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by! Thanks for taking the time and perusing! :)

      That snake pattern is a great idea! Maybe it would be possible to stitch an iridescent strand of plastic along with the knitting/crocheting for the Rainbow Boa effect. Time to experiment! :) Thanks again!

      Delete