Thursday, April 7, 2011

Old Hooked #1 "Euphoria!" (9-9-10)

I have just been floating on cloud 9 today :) I can't definitively say why, though. Perhaps it's because my birthday was yesterday, my husband spoiled me ROTTEN, and I got to spend it with awesome friends. Or it could be that, in celebration of my birthday, I skipped all of my (two) classes yesterday and today. It could also be that I just got my enormous order in from Amazon, which included 2 knitting/crocheting books, Sia's latest CD, and the Three Wolf Moon shirt, along with many other goodies. On top of all of that, there's THIS:



I ILL'd this book sometime last week and I picked it up today. I just LOVE it!! It makes me a billion times more excited for my big shipment of assorted yarns coming in!! (Remember that part about my husband spoiling me? ^_^) I spent a solid couple of hours just reading and dreaming about someday having my own dying and spinning studio. Part of me wants it to be it's own little, tiny house out by the barn, hooked up with electricity and water with its own mini-kitchen area for dyeing, a nice big spinning wheel, and a fireplace and rocking chair for crocheting. Then again, if I make it too nice, I'll never see my dear husband! :O Perhaps I'll keep it in the house, then :)

Well, I'm going to go read some more and anxiously await my yarn. I'll post pictures when it comes in! Hopefully there's some green so I can make Chris an alpaca Cthulhu hat!! I just bought the pattern last week! If there's not any green in the box, some green Vanna's Choice will do. He's not picky :) Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment