Thursday, April 7, 2011

Old Hooked #10: "Guess What!" (3-3-11)

I bought a spinning wheel!! :D I got it for a good price on eBay, but for that price, it's coming to me incomplete. BUT! I bought the parts I need to replace and they are here already! Now I'm just waiting for the wheel to arrive :) I'm so excited!!

I also think I've decided what kind of bunnies I want: a lilac tort and an agouti of some kind (an opal or a chestnut, probs). I had visited the rabbitry a few weeks ago and got to meet the bunnies. Some of the babies were so sweet! One even licked my nose. Well, genius me, I just realized that the sweet little bunny is a LILAC TORT!! I just might have to ask the breeder to keep him for me until May :) We'll see if he's still available.

Here's a video of the cuteness!!

EDIT: He's available!! :D The breeder is holding him for me!! WOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment